We do tradition our way. Campus is buzzing with excitement about the Regatta and the epic spills and thrills that come with it.
The IUPUI Regatta is Indianapolis’ premier event hosted on the downtown canal Saturday, Sept. 24. It features:
- Canoe races.
- Food trucks.
- Games and inflatables.
- Live entertainment.
- And more!
Regatta will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Check out the full event schedule.
The canoe races and festival are held along the downtown canal and in Military Park adjacent to campus. Everything starts on the Blackford Street canal bridge next to the Indiana State Museum.
Surface lot parking is free on campus for all attendees on the day of Regatta. Lots 83, 85 and 86 are the closest options and within short walking distance.
A variety of local food trucks will be available to satisfy all your cravings on race day, including:
- The Bearded Burger: Burgers and fries.
- Later Taters: Baked potatoes.
- Birrieria Iturbidense: Birria tacos and quesadillas.
- Mr. & Mrs. Hot Dog Stand: Hot dogs.
- The Black Leaf Vegan: Vegan hot dogs and burgers.
- The New York Slice: Pizza and breadsticks.
- Nicey Treat: Ice cream and popsicles.
- Coca-Cola Slushie Truck: Slushies.
- Samanos: Tacos, quesadillas and burritos.
Have more questions? Read the Regatta FAQ.